Skills

 

Bunker Room 3D Workshop

Over these weeks I imported the 3D models that I had already created, with the time I had left over near the end of the project I worked on ironing out flaws and improving what I could. I spent some of the time near the end of the project developing variants for the can labels so that my shelves would not be filled with a single type of food. I also made minor adjustments to features of the room I was unhappy with as the project neared its close.

I was happy with the rate I created and imported models, I worked well in advance of the final weeks which reduced the pressure on myself and allowed me to make improvements to the quality of my existing work. I had no large issues and any minor issues I may have had were resolved without issue or pressure due to my preparation.

Advertisements